COMPANY : Klok Systems India Pvt. Ltd.
CONTACT PERSON : Raghavendra Kulkarni
CONTACT NUMBER : +91-99452-42996
E-MAIL ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Engineering Firm focused on providing highest standards of quality and service excellence.
Our team have expertise in ASIC and FPGA Development from initial concept to the end product. We are motivated by strong values that are shared by each employee, which helps in ensuring our prime targets: Customer Satisfaction, Quality and Service Excellence.
- RTL Design (VHDL, Verilog and System Verilog) expertise.
- IP Cores Architecture, Development and Integration.
- Synthesis, Design Optimization, Power Analysis, Placement and Routing.
- CDC, Timing Analysis, Linting, LEC (Logical Equivalence Check) and Low Power Checks.
- Test Bench Development [VHDL, Verilog, System Verilog and UVM].
- Automating checkers and regression of test suits with design advances.
- Gate Level Simulation with SDF annotations.
- Assertion based verification.
- FPGA board bring-up and Firmware functionality validation.
- FPGA Prototyping and Emulation.
- ECAD Library creation - Symbol, Footprint.
- Schematic drafting using Flat, Hierarchical format.
- Board mechanical setup in Layout.
- Constraints setup.
- Layout for Analog, Digital, Mixed Design boards.
- Placement, Routing for High Speed, DDR Boards.
- Conversant with various PCB output file formats.
- ECAD-MCAD Collaboration.
Klok Systems India Pvt. Ltd.
#ARP - 4754
- Concept Design, Integration Approvals, Design Technical Approvals
- Model Based Design and Verification (MATLAB - Simulink)
- System Level Requirements Generation
- System Level Requirements Verification and Validation
#DO - 178B/C
- Architecture. Micro-architecture and Detailed Design
- Software Requirements Generation
- Source Code – C , C++
- Executable Object Code Generation.
- Source Code Generation using MATLAB/Simulink
- Test Framework Generation.
- Test case generation.
- Test Execution.
- Static and Dynamic Analysis.
- Test Coverage Analysis.
- Results diagnostics.
- Software Integration Tests.
- Generating the required documents for SOI#1 to SOI#4 stage audits.
- Execution and Participation in SOI Audits.