COMPANY : MARDUK (Estonia)
CONTACT PERSON: Vlad Nepochatov
E-MAIL ID : email@example.com
WEBSITE : https://www.marduk.ee/
CONNECT ON : https://www.facebook.com/MardukTech
Marduk Technologies is a technology development foundation consisting of some top hardware and software hackers with an aim of solving some emerging threats towards key infrastructure. As the computer vision advances, the current, RF-interception and jamming based methods for discovering and incapacitating UAVs are being obsoleted. Marduk has developed an alternative mid-range UAV detection, tracking and high-precision targeting system Marduk Shark.
The current affordable systems depend on intercepting and jamming the radio-frequency communications between the UAV and the operator. This assumption is already violated by the advances in computer vision, enabling the UAVs to accomplish their missions in radio silence. Marduk is developing a mobile/portable solution for mid-range (1...5km) UAV detection, tracking and targeting. It is based on sensor fusion, taking advantage of the latest machine learning algorithms, COTS hardware and non-ITAR elements.
- Detects unwanted drones up to 2km away
- Identifies object & starts tracking
- Disables CMOS/able to carry drone-killing laser.
Marduk Shark features -
- Automatic detection of suspicious flying object
- Automatic verification of suspicious flying object
- Automatic tracking & continuous high precision targeting
- Able to carry direct energy effectors (demo system with laser blinding), potential for kinetic effectors