COMPANY : Milrem Robotics (Estonia)
CONTACT PERSON: HENDRIK TERRAS
CONTACT NUMBER: +372 662 0865
E-MAIL ID : Hendrik.email@example.com
WEBSITE : www.milremrobotics.com
CONNECT ON : https://www.facebook.com/MilremRobotics/
Milrem Robotics was established in 2013. Our mission is to provide innovative robotics solutions for challenging environments. We believe that our cutting-edge robotics solutions fulfill a higher purpose – enabling more meaningful lives.
Respect for the value of human life is our top priority, and we aim to retrieve people from danger areas and liberate them from dirty, dull, and dangerous tasks. Through our products and services, we seek to increase human safety and labor efficiency in a number of targeted industries, particularly in defence, agriculture, forestry, municipal services, rescue and mining.
By sparing and protecting human lives via innovative technology, we promote the idea of people dedicating time to realizing their true potential. We treasure lives lived to their fullest.
PRODUCT & SERVICES :
The Milrem Intelligent Function Integration Kit (MIFIK) includes all the necessary hardware and software modifications for implementing full unmanned control and safety functionality for any platform.
• Remote Controllable LOS and BLOS use
• Controllable platform or payload behaviour
• Intelligent environment detection systems
• Scalable fleet management interface
• Open architecture
• Full lifecycle support
• AES 256 Encryption
The Mission Planner – Pre plan fully autonomous missions with customizable vehicle behaviour. A fully adjustable vehicle and payload behaviour profile for any mission.
• Plan and navigate route
• Behaviour based on location or event
• Return home and track back functions
• Localisation in GNSS denied environment
• Radio signal emission control
• Smart planning assistance
• 2D and 3D LiDAR mapping
• GIS data import / export and customization
• Intuitive User Interface
• Deep learning algorithms and neural networks
Complete Safety Solution – For safe and secure use and interaction with platforms the package has critical safety and user-aid features that use the latest hardware and in-house built advanced software.
• Obstacle detection and avoidance
• Precision driving assistant
• Critical information warnings
• Internal safety monitoring
• Smart maintenance monitoring
• H uman in the loop architecture
• SIL 3 compatible remote e-Stop
Intelligent systems implementation analysis and assessment (IS-IA²)
IS-IA² is a perfect solution for initiating a robotics and autonomous systems (RAS) evaluation program to reduce the cost of the selected capability by using innovative intelligent systems. IS-IA² supports customers from initial planning to full implementation and post implementation analyses of intelligent and robotic systems with (NATO standard) concept development and experimentation methodologies. This enables customers to get support and solutions for any step in the process. With years of project management and system integration experience Milrem Robotics is in a great position to be a technology partner and kick-start an innovative robotics and autonomous systems evaluation program to create or enhance new military capabilities. IS-IA² includes:
Requirements analysis -
• Capability gap analysis (CONOPS).
• Initial system requirements identification (system configuration).
• Implementation process planning (tests, trials, simulations, exercises).
• Possible partner identification.
• Development of doctrine and operational concept.
• System and technology integration.
• Test and trials of systems.
• Experimentation and simulation.
• System implementation during military exercises.
Evaluation and reporting -
• Capability and effect focused research and analysis.
• Prognosis and longitude analyses of effects.
• Cost effectiveness analysis of using intelligent assets.
• Socioeconomic analysis of effects and influence including ethics, social acceptance etc.
• A written audit, certificate, and report for recommendations.